Some merchants or product categories within merchants offer "flat-rate" Cash Back, meaning the amount is a fixed regardless of purchase amount. Please note that flat-rate Cash Back is not eligible for the annual 2% VIP bonus.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take for my Basic / Premier Cash Back to become available to withdraw?
- Can I shop in a merchant located in a different country?
- Are any purchases not eligible for Cash Back?
- Is there a limit on the Cash Back I can earn?
- Why don't I see a percentage listed for the shop or category I plan on visiting?
- A merchant I previously shopped at is no longer displayed on your site. Can I still earn Cash Back for shopping there?
- How do I get a new merchant added to the site?
- How long does it take for my VIP Cash Back to become available to withdraw?
- Why didn't my purchase qualify for Cash Back?
- Why did I earn less Cash Back than expected?