Generally, the purchase of cash equivalents such as gift cards or money orders are not eligible for Cash Back. The list of excluded items or categories varies by merchant. Please visit the store's detail page for the merchant you are interested in for details on exclusions and limitations.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take for my Basic / Premier Cash Back to become available to withdraw?
- Can I shop in a merchant located in a different country?
- Are any purchases not eligible for Cash Back?
- Is there a limit on the Cash Back I can earn?
- Why don't I see a percentage listed for the shop or category I plan on visiting?
- A merchant I previously shopped at is no longer displayed on your site. Can I still earn Cash Back for shopping there?
- How do I get a new merchant added to the site?
- How long does it take for my VIP Cash Back to become available to withdraw?
- Why didn't my purchase qualify for Cash Back?
- Why did I earn less Cash Back than expected?