Merchants are always being added and removed from our site. If a merchant you shopped at prior is no longer displayed, then that means we are no longer offering Cash Back for purchases made from your country for that merchant. Any purchases made after the merchant was removed will not qualify for Cash Back. Please note that there may be other similar merchants currently active on the site offering the merchandise you are looking for, so we encourage you to use the category sort function to locate similar merchants.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take for my Basic / Premier Cash Back to become available to withdraw?
- Can I shop in a merchant located in a different country?
- Are any purchases not eligible for Cash Back?
- Is there a limit on the Cash Back I can earn?
- Why don't I see a percentage listed for the shop or category I plan on visiting?
- A merchant I previously shopped at is no longer displayed on your site. Can I still earn Cash Back for shopping there?
- How do I get a new merchant added to the site?
- How long does it take for my VIP Cash Back to become available to withdraw?
- Why didn't my purchase qualify for Cash Back?
- Why did I earn less Cash Back than expected?