Please refer to the specific merchant page, as some merchants have exclusions or restrictions on Cash Back. Generally, the purchase of gift cards or other cash equivalents will not generate Cash Back (with certain exceptions). Also, the use of coupons or other discount codes not found on the BSP-Rewards site may result in Cash Back being declined for the entire order. Modifying the order in any way, including returning/exchanging/price-adjusting any part of the order may result in forfeited Cash Back. Lastly, completing your purchase in-store or via telephone generally results in forefeited Cash Back. If your purchase does not meet any of these criteria, please contact our support team for assistance with your transaction.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take for my Basic / Premier Cash Back to become available to withdraw?
- Can I shop in a merchant located in a different country?
- Are any purchases not eligible for Cash Back?
- Is there a limit on the Cash Back I can earn?
- Why don't I see a percentage listed for the shop or category I plan on visiting?
- A merchant I previously shopped at is no longer displayed on your site. Can I still earn Cash Back for shopping there?
- How do I get a new merchant added to the site?
- How long does it take for my VIP Cash Back to become available to withdraw?
- Why didn't my purchase qualify for Cash Back?
- Why did I earn less Cash Back than expected?