VIP Cash Back is excluded from certain types of purchases. These include (but are not limited to) flights, the purchase of cash equivalents such as gift cards, and flat-rate Cash Back offerings.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take for my Basic / Premier Cash Back to become available to withdraw?
- Can I shop in a merchant located in a different country?
- Are any purchases not eligible for Cash Back?
- Is there a limit on the Cash Back I can earn?
- Why don't I see a percentage listed for the shop or category I plan on visiting?
- A merchant I previously shopped at is no longer displayed on your site. Can I still earn Cash Back for shopping there?
- How do I get a new merchant added to the site?
- How long does it take for my VIP Cash Back to become available to withdraw?
- Why didn't my purchase qualify for Cash Back?
- Why did I earn less Cash Back than expected?