Please go directly to the store's online site where you made the purchase to inquire about returning or exchanging an item. Please note that when an item is returned (even if exchanged), the Cash Back will automatically be removed from your BSP-Rewards account. If you need to make an exchange, simply process your return with the merchant and initiate a new sale by going through the BSP-Rewards platform to make the replacement purchase.
Articles in this section
- When will my purchase appear in my account?
- How long does it take for my Cash Back to go from "Pending" to "Completed"?
- How do I make sure I earn Cash Back when I shop?
- How is my Cash Back calculated?
- Are there any products or items sold by stores that are not eligible for Cash Back?
- Are there any restrictions on international purchases?
- Can I earn Cash Back for purchases made from a merchant's physical store or by telephone?
- How do I exchange, return, or cancel an order?
- What if the link to the store is not working?